Camps at The Little Gym Windsor book out every school holiday. And there’s a BIG reason why – we care! Our camps are meticulously planned, run by talented and caring Little Gym teachers, and they’re full of fun, playfulness – and some hidden learning (a bit like those carrots we blend into the bolognaise sauce!). Most importantly, they’re all about YOUR child.
We run camps every holiday break – Easter, Christmas, Summer and half-terms – for children from 3 to 12 years. A combination of magical themes, gymnastics, games, crafts, and fun with playful, engaged teachers. Camps are four hours long and run for half-a-day. They are booked in blocks so children can make friends, and teachers can get to know every child.
BUT that’s just the detail, read on to find out WHY they’re different to your average holiday camp. And if it sounds like the experience you want YOUR child to have, booking details are below.
The Little Gym Difference
- Our Teachers! The Heart and Soul of your child’s camp. Playful, fun, nurturing and mega-talented. We DO NOT bring in casual students to run our camps. It’s just us – the highly-trained teachers you know, love and trust from classes at The Little Gym Windsor – switched ‘ON’ every minute for every child.
- Every day is a surprise! No two days are the same at The Little Gym Windsor. Exciting themes, rocking gymnastics skills, fun crafts, and an overwhelming sense of joy for your children.
- Every child is unique! We run our camps just like we run our classes – valuing every unique child, celebrating together, guiding, teaching, and laughing. Respect for your child is at the very core of our philosophy.
- Fun and Development too! Your child is having so much fun that they don’t realise they’re learning. We sneak learning in without them noticing. Motor skill development, sensory development, social development and much more – all with cracking gymnastics to show off when they get home.
- Bubbles for every age! We meticulously plan our camps, putting children of the same age and stage of development together in small ‘Bubbles’. We brainstorm, create, and tailor the best camp plan for each group in advance. The result? Everyone has FUN, everyone is challenged at the right level, and EVERYONE goes home with a smile.
- We Care! Camps aren’t an add on for a bit of extra income at The Little Gym. They’re an extra opportunity for us to make a difference! And that’s our mission – to make a positive difference for local families and children in absolutely EVERYTHING that we do.
- Covid-secure! We are a small family business and we’re obsessive about cleanliness. We always have been, well before Covid reared its spiky little head. Our exclusive, clean and bright facility is reserved for members, camp & birthday customers only. We have total control over our environment. And we’re owned by two Mums – and they’re total clean freaks!
If that sounds like the kind of camp your priceless, amazing, brilliant and fun child deserves this school holiday, get in touch with The Little Gym Windsor at firstname.lastname@example.org OR see the schedule and book your camps now at https://windsor.thelittlegym.co.uk/camps