‘ISCA’s one week summer camp is for children aged from 11 to 13 years and provides an academically enriching cultural experience designed to tie in with the Year 7 and Year 8 KS3 History Curriculum.
The camp will run from 14-22 August 2021 and be based at the prestigious Charterhouse School in Surrey. Arranged and managed by ISCA, it will include the chance to explore 15 historic and cultural sights in Southern England, allowing all of the children taking part to experience and learn about the amazing history and culture of the UK in a fun and interactive way.
The camp costs £1,450 per child, which includes –
- Eight nights’ accommodation at Charterhouse School
- Breakfast and dinner every day
- Lunch on seven of the days
- Staffing at a ratio of 1:5
- Entrance fees to every place we visit
- All transport during the programme (excluding transport to and from Charterhouse at the start and end of the programme).
- All activities & sports on campus
- An ISCA T-shirt
- An ISCA Explorer course book and activity booklet.
ISCA has specifically designed the whole experience to fit around the current situation. While places on the summer camp can be booked by registering online and paying a 30% deposit, this deposit will be refundable if the trip cannot run due to COVID-19.’