What's on in Cheshire
- This event has passed.
What’s On For Kids : October Half Term Cheshire 2020
24 October - 1 November
Halloween falls inside the October Half Term holiday this year and there are lots of spooktacular events happening in Cheshire, the Wirral and Greater Manchester. If you’re looking for ideas of where to go with the kids over October Half Term and family friendly Halloween activities, then look no further. If it’s pumpkin picking you’re after, skip straight to our guide to the best pumpkin patches.
In the current climate, things can rapidly changed and events cancelled. Please check ahead before visiting and remember that many places require advance booking.
2020 October Half Term Activities for Kids
- Chester Halloween ghost tours (Chester)
- Magical Woodland (nr Northwich)
- Halloween Activities at Reddish Vale Farm (near Stockport)
- Dunham Massey pumpkin patch at Dunham Massey ice cream farm
- Halloween mucky meet up at Reddish Vale Country Park (Stockport) on 24th Oct
- Spook Safari at Gulliver’s World theme park (Warrington)
- Church Farm family fright festival (Thurstaston, Wirral)
- Pumpkin picking at Kenyon Hall (near Warrington)
- Spooky Halloween events at Beeston Castle (Beeston)
- Halloween Spectacular at Malpas Farm (Malpas)
- Pumpkin festival at Cockfields Farm (Ashton-under-Lyne, Greater Manchester)
- The pumpkin patch at Tatton Park (Knutsford) SOLD OUT
- Where’s Wally spooky museum search at the People’s History Museum (Manchester) FREE
- Nantwich spooktacular fireworks (Nantwich) 31st Oct
- Stonyford Cottage’s ghouslish gardens and Halloween trail runs 20th-31st oct excluding Sundays and Mondays. (Oakmere near Northwich)
- Pirate pumpkin trail and craft activities at Blakemere Village (Northwich)
- Dragon Trail at Tatton Park (Knutsford)
- Forest Feet Halloween Family Forest School (High Peak)
- Nice Buns Bakery Halloween pumpkin trail on Sat 31st October (Stockport) FREE
- Halloween on the Green on Sat 31st October (Cheadle near Stockport) FREE
- Halloween Autumn Hearts trail running throughout October half term (Disbury)
- Hallow Edgeley Trail 29th to 31st October (Edgeley near Stockport)
If you’re on the hunt for just a great fun family day out, check out all the honest Mum reviews of places to visit with kids in Cheshire.